The Force™ 2 ESU electrosurgical cautery unit provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. Provides flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis by allowing you to choose one of three preset modes. Permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator, for added convenience and efficiency.
Accessories are activated only when keyed, reducing the potential for injury caused by inadvertent activation. Ensures controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue, making the Force™ 2 generator ideal for laparoscopic procedures.
• Blended Cut Modes provide flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis
• Simultaneous Independent Coagulation permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator
• Low Voltage Coagulation
• REM™ Safety is guaranteed with Valleylab's patented adaptive REM° system, which continually monitors patient impedance levels
• High Power Digital ESU
• High Performance Capabilities in a Multipurpose Generator
• Provides Cutting and Coagulation in Monopolar or Bipolar Outputs.
• Features Audible and Visual Alarms, including REM Fault Indicator, REM comes standard.
• Available with 300 watts for Output in the Cut Setting and includes a Monopolar Footswitch with and optional Bipolar Foot Switch.
• Features Blended Cut modes providing Flexibility through varying Degrees of Homeostasis and three preset modes.
• Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
• Dimensions: 8” H x 13” W x 21” L (24.0 x 33 x 53 cm)